Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year, same shit

Happy New Year to everyone.
Here's hoping work picks up for everyone and you can all stop living on less than minimum wage. You gotta love this job!

No news to report as such, but I got a mail about a stolen bike. It was taken from Stoneybatter on New Years Day, I guess some knackers resolution to stop taking other people's shit didn't last very long.



The stickers you see above are what were on it when it got stolen. Top pic is pre-stickering.

If you spot this anywhere feel free to dispense some justice to the thief.

Mail me or leave a comment with any details.

Cheers! and let's hope that we have some nicer stories to continue the year with,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you got the "liquid crack" we send you to keep you warm?

messedup said...

What!? I got nothing! Nothing I would like more right now... maybe the postman has been delayed. Might we still see you guys for St. Patrick's Day?

Anonymous said...

We send you some of that fine drink to your address after new years. Hopefully it is on the way to the proper place. Paavo was thinking heading over there on st. patricks. I´ve spend too much time being sick that I have collect every euro that I can (in 3 months I´ve spent one week sick)

Anonymous said...

I meant one week/month. So 3 months and three weeks

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Henry said...

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Thank you.

pharmacy said...

Well it is as you said, the same year and the same old shit. Jajajaja, my mother always preaches me when I say that, but reality is reality.