Monday, March 31, 2008

Sparton


I came across these frames a while back but just did a little research tonight, and I have to say, if you are looking for a steel, lugged, hand built track frame and fork, you really need to check these out. Made from Chromoly, so not the lightest, but so wha!

They are made in Chile and have only recently been made available outside South America.
I had a chat with the US Importer, Jorge Espina, and they will ship to Ireland for $79.
Frame and fork are $249, with custom paint $65 extra. Add this all up and you are looking at around €250 and that's including shipping! If I really didn't need another bike I'd be ordering one immediately. Anyhoo, I thought I'd pass on the info.
Check their (limited) website here.
Contact the US importer at: jespina@spartonframeusa.com

No comments: