Monday, January 21, 2008

Apologies

... to anyone that may read this blog, for the lack of posts in the last while. I've been both tired and lazy, and to be honest, there has been nothing really to write about.

When all you do all week is work, eat and sleep, it's kinda hard to get motivated about things. Shouldn't complain I suppose, it's generally shit on the road in Dublin in January, but we've been ok this far. Weather-wise it's been a bit of a bitch, the wind has been incessant, and it's quite frustrating to have to constantly dry your clothes for work the next day, and I'm one of the lucky ones with a tumble dryer(sorry environment, but I only have one Cyclone uniform and they take away my bonus if I don't wear it).

So I guess I'm looking for inspiration. Anyone out there have something to say? Anyone want me to say something about anything? If not, then we should have some alleycat news coming up soon, and things should start rolling for the Paddy's day Massacre as well.

In the meantime why not check out some of my favourite blogs for your cross-genre cycling fix:
BikesnobNYC: For a hilariously acerbic look at bike culture,
Hong Kong Fixed: For the latest in Fixed gear bling,
and Dave Moulton's Bike Blog: The world of cycling as seen through the eyes of a master framebuilder.

Here are a few pics from my phone from the last week or so...

O2 Car Park

Ninja Murph

1Cliffy and Patki

No comments: